Red House

ethelyne.italic-visit-kalkara

back-icon home-icon

maltese english

go-to-location

The Red House is an old private villa built in the year 1803 in the hamlet of Saint Rocco, on the eastern part of Kalkara. It is well known for its red apertures and the majestic door. During the years, the surrounding houses took also names associated with other colours, thus painting their apertures respectively.